[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: No Messages under Hibernate Code Generation

Jerry Gustanski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 3 23:01:10 EDT 2012

Jerry Gustanski [https://community.jboss.org/people/motorsoft] created the discussion

"Re: No Messages under Hibernate Code Generation"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745948#745948

Denis,

Thank you for your kindly response.  I do get "progress" messages after I enabled the +progress view+ and unchecked +run in background+. I see no messages for +Hibernate Code Generation(HCG)+ other than those. I do see database (+HSQLDB+) lock errors on the error log when I try to see the +Database tree+ under the Hibernate view of the +Hibernate Console Configuration+. Running +HCG+ at this point does not create any tables but no error messages are produced (except for progress messages). Fixing the lock problem, still no messages are produced, good or bad, but the tables are created.  I tried starting windows from the command processor, still no messages.

What sort of messages should I be seeing if I am trying to +export schema to database+?

Thank you,

Jerry

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]