[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: How to re-compile a class loader

lavot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 03:57:17 EDT 2012

lavot [https://community.jboss.org/people/lavot] created the discussion

"Re: How to re-compile a class loader"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/746242#746242

Well, mvn clean install didn't work.
It failed while compiling tests. I removed all test sub-dir from the classloader directory tree and then the compilation was ok as I got the classloader jar.
So seems to have a problem with the tests.

I'll try to get some traces and get back here if I have some questions (for sure I will :-) ).

Thanks

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]