[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Does jBPM support BPMN2 Call Activity with Multiple attribute?

Jing Zhang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 04:00:08 EDT 2012

Jing Zhang [https://community.jboss.org/people/zhangjing2000] created the discussion

"Does jBPM support BPMN2 Call Activity with Multiple attribute?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/746243#746243

During our research on jBPM5, we could not find out if it supports the multiple (loop, sequential or parallel) attribute on a call activity node, can someone advise how to achieve this?
If it is not supported now, will it be in a future version?

thanks,