[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Errors testing Hello Process Example with Persistence (jBPM 5.3)

David Scerrati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 12:00:07 EDT 2012

David Scerrati [https://community.jboss.org/people/dvdscr] created the discussion

"Errors testing Hello Process Example with Persistence (jBPM 5.3)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/746423#746423

Hi,
I installed for the first time jBPM 5.3 on Tomcat with Oracle 10g, and with this installation I created database schema on my Oracle schema.

Then I installed on my Eclipse plugin to create a new jBPM project a to use designer. Then i'd like to try it with this sample:
 https://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/03/25/jbpm5--persistence-hello-process-example https://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/03/25/jbpm5--persistence-hello-process-example

I've two problems executing it, one in orm.xml file, one creating KnowledgeSession.

The orm.xml file seems not updated, in fact i modify it in two parts (number of arguments of TaskSummary, escalated in Deadline is not boolean), however i've this error:
> 652  05/07 17:04:02,498[main] ERROR hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl.<init>  - Error in named query: ProcessInstancesWaitingForEvent
> org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: ProcessInstanceInfo is not mapped [select processInstanceInfo.processInstanceId from ProcessInstanceInfo processInstanceInfo where :type in elements(processInstanceInfo.eventTypes)]

I've the error on this named-query:

<named-query name="ProcessInstancesWaitingForEvent">
<query>
select
    processInstanceInfo.processInstanceId
from
    ProcessInstanceInfo processInstanceInfo
where
    :type in elements(processInstanceInfo.eventTypes)
</query>
</named-query>

If i delete this named-query the initialization seems to go, but i've this other error:
> Hibernate: select SESSIONINFO_ID_SEQ.nextval from dual
> 843  05/07 15:15:24,278[main] ERROR hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter.logExceptions  - error enlisting a JdbcConnectionHandle of a JdbcPooledConnection from datasource jdbc/testDS1 in state ACCESSIBLE with usage count 1 wrapping oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXAConnection at d3c9557 on oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection at 470898b
> java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>     at org.drools.persistence.jpa.KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.buildCommandService(KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.java:143)
>     at org.drools.persistence.jpa.KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(KnowledgeStoreServiceImpl.java:67)
>     at org.drools.persistence.jpa.JPAKnowledgeService.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(JPAKnowledgeService.java:122)
>     at com.sample.ProcessTestTask.createKnowledgeSession(ProcessTestTask.java:168)
>     at com.sample.ProcessTestTask.main(ProcessTestTask.java:114)

I don't understand why ProcessInstanceInfo seems to be not mapped and also why a sequence can do this error.

Can you help me, please?