[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: No Messages under Hibernate Code Generation

Jerry Gustanski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 5 18:55:20 EDT 2012

Jerry Gustanski [https://community.jboss.org/people/motorsoft] created the discussion

"Re: No Messages under Hibernate Code Generation"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/746511#746511

Denis,

> Denis Golovin wrote:
>
> What kind of message do you expect if everything is fine? I guess you mean that after generation there is no visual representation for results, right? Nothing opened, selected or pop up to show something was generated. Is that what you mean?

That is what I exactly what I mean. I see progress messages as to what step in the the process HCG is in and a progress bar and percentage complete. The only way I know if it worked or not is by looking at the database under the Hibernate Console Configuration(HCC) tree,  I do get stack traces for problems there on the error log and in hibernate-tools.log. I changed the hibernate-log4j.properties file setting everything to debug and uncommenting everything. That gave me a more verbose output on the console when I viewed the Hibernate Console Configuration but still nothing when I do a HCG. Also, no output when I set property to display generted Schema  DDL to Console,  Does HCG look at a different hibernate-log4j.properties file than HCC? BTW I have the most recent version of JBOSS Tools for Eclipse installed.

I will see if I can get the HSQL Server stuff going.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]