[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM Console Process List Error (No Persistence provider for EntityManager named org.jbpm.persistence.jpa)

Adrian Apthorp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 8 08:46:31 EDT 2012

Adrian Apthorp [https://community.jboss.org/people/aapthorp] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM Console Process List Error (No Persistence provider for EntityManager named org.jbpm.persistence.jpa)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/746803#746803

I get the same error whenever I try to list tasks or processes in the console using JBPM 5.3. I have tried upgrading to JBOSS 7.1.1 as per Timothy's solution but still get the same result.

My installation of JBPM 5.3 is a 'vanilla' install in to JBOSS AS.

I see another post https://community.jboss.org/message/743095#743095 referencing the same error.