[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: I want to upgrade the JBoss 4.2.3 to 5.1.0 for my application.

gajendra jangid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 11:32:03 EDT 2012

gajendra jangid [https://community.jboss.org/people/gjangid] created the discussion

"Re: I want to upgrade the JBoss 4.2.3 to 5.1.0 for my application."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/746981#746981

Here+ C:/opt/sonus/xauth/as/server/sonus/farm+ is our jboss deploy directory which is given at the time of the installment of the application. At this location +(C:/opt/sonus/xauth/as/server/sonus/farm+) ,I place the application's deployable ear files.

I have done the changes in the .xml files of +conf+ and +deploy+ of default folder of 5.1.0 version (changes of the the 4.2.3 version) in separate location and placed them in  +C:/opt/sonus/xauth/as/server/sonu+s (as it is my server configuration folder).
And then, executing this command to execute the sonus folder: run.bat -c sonus
Now the jboss is running but the application is not coming up. :(

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]