[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: Nexus access to http://jesperpedersen.github.com/fungal/maven2

Murray Todd Williams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 9 15:50:54 EDT 2012

Murray Todd Williams [https://community.jboss.org/people/willimur] created the discussion

"Re: Nexus access to http://jesperpedersen.github.com/fungal/maven2"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/747029#747029

Could somebody provide some clearer instructions for dealing with this weird Fungal dependency? I just saw that IronJacamar-Embedded could be a real help with a JCA adapter development project I'm doing, but I got hit with the same Maven dependency errors when trying to set things up.

I can't understand Jörg's comment—sounds like I'm supposed to change my maven's default settings to not download remote indexes... is that right? If so, I've never before run into a Maven artifact that has asked me to do that.

I ended up downloading the Fungal GIT repository and compiling and manually installing into Maven the fungal.jar file as version 0.11.0.Beta10... which means I'm only able to use IronJacamar version 1.1.0.Beta1. (I was trying to use version 1.0.11.Final, but that seemed to use a version of Fungal that I couldn't find in the GitHub history (0.10.1.Final) as GitHub seems to go straight from 0.10.0.Final to 0.11.0.Beta1!

This is a really confusing nightmare! Are there Maven versions of IronJacamar I should or shouldn't try to use due to this broken Maven Fungal repository issue?  :-/

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]