[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - JBossws with Jboss5.1.0.GA and JDK 7_u5

Ken Barnes do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 08:38:56 EDT 2012

Ken Barnes [https://community.jboss.org/people/kenbarnes] created the discussion

"JBossws with Jboss5.1.0.GA and JDK 7_u5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/748014#748014

Two things:
One:Tthere is a rumor where I am at that jboss5.1.0.GA is not compatible with JDK 7.  I can run from the jar and get bootstapped without errors. Can I assume that the first statement is false?

Second:
When I boot with the jar and attempt to hit a jax-ws native deployed web service I get a
 +setProperty must be overriden by all subclasses SoapMessageImpl Exception (java.lang.UnSupportedOperationException)
+

Is this exception related to the first question or is it something to do with the version of the jbossws that I am using? ( *jbossws-native-3.1.2.GA)*

*Thanks for a quick response*
*
*

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]