[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.1 in a real world web application

ashutosh gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 13 10:02:24 EDT 2012

ashutosh gupta [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashu_akg21] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.1 in a real world web application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/748039#748039

Hi Kris,

We tried this approach of maintaing the mapping table between user reference and session id and reloading the session on completion of the human task. We encountered a strange behavior. When we reload first time, the succeeding script task executes but the rule task which follows it does not execute. On reloading the session the second time, the succeeding script task executes and the following rule task executes twice. This happens consistently [Rule task executing twice on alternate reloads]. Could you please advise?

Thanks