[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Cannot start localhost:8080/jbpm-console (jBPM5, JBOSS7)

Lisa Lipsky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 15 20:49:28 EDT 2012

Lisa Lipsky [https://community.jboss.org/people/lisalipsky] created the discussion

"Re: Cannot start localhost:8080/jbpm-console (jBPM5, JBOSS7)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/748161#748161

Thanks for your reply, Maciej. I've created the *.dodeployed files manually as suggested but the jbpm-console still won't start. I couldn't get the localhost:8080 running at all.

In my jboss-as-7.0.2.Final/standalone folder I only have configuration, deployments and lib folder. I can't seem to locate where is my log folder.

Any further advise and guidance is much appreciated.