[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Broken eclipse after install JBoss Tools

wenzdy adams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 10:22:55 EDT 2012

wenzdy adams [https://community.jboss.org/people/wenzdy] created the discussion

"Broken eclipse after install JBoss Tools"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/748504#748504

Hi to all,
i really need help for my problem. After install Jboss Tools in Eclipse and restart the eclipse, it wanted from me to choose workspace, i push OK, and nothing happened. It didn't start the eclipse... He didn't even show me a worming window.
Althought my jboss server work without problems.
Please, help me, beacuse i have maven configuration for other project... and i don't want to loose them.

Thanks in advance

Information:
Windows 7 64bit,
java 6