[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: InvocationTargetException when starting process

jnorris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 17 14:46:31 EDT 2012

jnorris [https://community.jboss.org/people/jnorris] created the discussion

"Re: InvocationTargetException when starting process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/748557#748557

Hi Maciej,

I was under the impression from other posts that the transaction manager lookup property wasn't needed for AS7.  I've looked at so many posts and blogs trying to resolve this issue I'm not sure what I'm doing now.  Maybe that was in relation to JPA2.  I'll add the lookup back in and try again.  Can you point me to the correct class name to use?

In the code we are looking up the transaction manager like this when starting a process since we haven't been able to get spring to wire one in:

 | TransactionManager jbossTXM = (TransactionManager) new InitialContext().lookup("java:jboss/TransactionManager"); |

Thanks,
Jim