[jboss-user] [jBPM] - where should I persist my models

Esa Hekmatizadeh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 18 06:44:50 EDT 2012

Esa Hekmatizadeh [https://community.jboss.org/people/hekmatof] created the discussion

"where should I persist my models"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/748708#748708

I understand that I can put my entire models as POJO classes in a jar file and upload it into guvnor repository. but I wonder to know where and how should(or better) I persist them.
is it correct to use a Service task in my process to persist my models? and by the way, how should/can I use persistence.xml file in new created jBPM Project in META-INF/persistence.xml