[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: Find Client SSL Certificate for a given Invocation?

mchenderson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 03:53:35 EDT 2012

mchenderson [https://community.jboss.org/people/mchenderson] created the discussion

"Re: Find Client SSL Certificate for a given Invocation?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/749222#749222

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your reply.

We have already tried using a handshake complete listener to check the certificate offered by a client during SSL handshake. Nevertheless, we cannot see a way to determine which SSL connection is the source of an invocation received by the server. This does not seem to be an issue for later versions of JBoss Remoting.because we could then use invocationRequest.getRequestPayload().get(Remoting.CLIENT_ADDRESS).

We do anticipate upgrading to a later version of JBoss in the near future, so perhaps we will need to revisit this problem when that upgrade is complete.

Kind regards,

Michelle.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]