[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Few questions on jbpm5

new bee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 04:40:34 EDT 2012

new bee [https://community.jboss.org/people/newbird] created the discussion

"Re: Few questions on jbpm5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/749804#749804

I red the jbpm and drools documentation...

My main concern is how to supply input to each task not like providing all variables at the start of process in form of Map<String,Object>?

What if app is running in two boxes, Is there any possibility to share session?

What is jbpm session? If application crashes, can i restore that session?