[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Do we still need OrganisationalEntity if we have LDAP/DB based user group callback?

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 05:43:50 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Do we still need OrganisationalEntity if we have LDAP/DB based user group callback?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/749827#749827

Yes, it is still needed as there must be user/group information stored together with task data to be able to query it later on.

Main difference is that you don't need to prepopulate db any more when using callback, task service will make sure that users/groups that are "approved" by callback will be inserted into db.

HTH