[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to add Human task Groups and Users in a spring configuration.

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 24 05:57:54 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: How to add Human task Groups and Users in a spring configuration."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/749834#749834

Unfortunately I am not spring expert but I believe that should work:
* create bean that is your UserGroupCallback implelemtation
* create instance of UserGroupCallbackManager ( like factory with static method)
* set callback filed of the manager with your custom usergroupcallback bean

If that will not work, you could try just build your custom UserGroupCallback class that internally will get instance of the manager and register itself.

HTH