[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Random error in Editor

jourrey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 25 21:45:55 EDT 2012

jourrey [https://community.jboss.org/people/jourrey] created the discussion

"Re: Random error in Editor"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/750348#750348

Thank you very much for your reply, I download jbpm-5.2.0, designer2.2 source, and then modify write something separate run on the server, did not use the Guvnor, but designer2.1 painting Reusable Subprocess can finish the processthat node designer2.2 painting to error (in question 2 above), I first designer2.1 good, then take a look, thank you for your help, my English is not good, it may give you the understanding with to haunt, very sorry.Thank you again, my first question, to hope designe2.3 can solve, I continue to look at the source designer, there js so hard, you is jbpm developers?Feel you are.