[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Jboss AS7 admin console not loading

Neeraj Tati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 15:04:40 EDT 2012

Neeraj Tati [https://community.jboss.org/people/neeraj.tati] created the discussion

"Jboss AS7 admin console not loading"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/750754#750754

Hi,

 I have installed the Jboss application server 7 and configuring it for the first time.
 I am using it on Windows 2003 server.

I have executed the standalone.bat file which has made jboss AS started and I can access the link  http://localhost:8080/ http://localhost:8080/ which shows me the default jboss page. I have also executed adds-user.bat file to add a management user. Now when I hit  http://localhost:9990/console http://localhost:9990/console it takes me to  http://localhost:9990/console/App.html http://localhost:9990/console/App.html but this shows me the error "The webconsole could not be loaded. Please refresh this page to start over."

Now I am not able to move further as I am not aware of what needs to be done to start the jboss admin console. I would appreciate  some help here.

Regards,
Neeraj Tati.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]