[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human Task , task table deleted every time, when I restart the jbpm-install demo application..

Sam Mano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 28 10:19:54 EDT 2012

Sam Mano [https://community.jboss.org/people/artist123] created the discussion

"Re: Human Task , task table deleted every time, when I restart the jbpm-install demo application.."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/750818#750818

yes...
start Jobss 7 AS, human task, etc...using jbpm-console...using command "start.demo.db"
1 - login as krisv/krisv start the process and complete the task, logout
2 - login as john/john and complet the task, log out
3 - log in as mary/mary and complete the task, log out,
4 - log in as krisv/krisv and start the process and complete the task

*+data sored in the database,  I saw data in the task table for john and mary is reserved and stiil the data is there, workitem table session table processinfo table all having data for the incomplete process...all working fine as expected,+*

4.stop the all servicess using "ant stop.demo.db" (jboss, task service)
5. restart the all the service using "ant start.demo.db"...
6. login as john/john , but I dont see any task listed in the consolo...

*+When I check the database , what happen is it delete the data in task table....thats why it is not showing any task for john and mary,+*

*+my question is how to prevent this from deleting the data from the task table....+*
*+I suspect hibernate query or persistence.xml modification etc...but I am not sure...2 days breaking my head...no use...+*
*+please provide some tool to dig this problem...+*

*+thanks+*