[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Hibernate from JBoss Tools 3.3 and Eclipse EE 3.7.2. Hibernate does not show.

clim81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 28 22:51:00 EDT 2012

clim81 [https://community.jboss.org/people/clim81] created the discussion

"Hibernate from JBoss Tools 3.3 and Eclipse EE 3.7.2.  Hibernate does not show."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/750836#750836

I am trying to get Hibernate from JBoss Tools 3.3 to work with Eclipse EE 3.7.2.  I tried using the marketplace and manually downloading the file and updating.  No matter which way I try to install Hibernate from the JBoss tools into Eclipse, the option to create Hibernate projects does not show up.  I tried going back to Eclipse EE 3.6.2 and that worked fine.
This on 64 bit Windows 7, 32 bit java SDK, 32 bit Eclipse 3.7.2.  I tried going to 64 bit java SDK, 64 bit Eclipse 3.7.2 and that did not resolve the problem.  I am trying to keep it at the 32 bit Eclipse if possible.
Any suggestions would be apprecaited.  Thanks.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]