[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Swimlanes and ActorId

Lucas Amador do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 31 10:21:18 EDT 2012

Lucas Amador [https://community.jboss.org/people/lucazamador] created the discussion

"Re: Swimlanes and ActorId"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/751244#751244

Not using callbacks, is that obligatory? I was forced to upgrade from 5.2 to 5.3 and everything was working well until I tried to implement the swimlanes. I'm currently just registering the user and groups to the TaskService, the old approach.

as far I know, there's only one simple and mocked swimlane test in master. And it works passing the ActorId to the workitemManager on complete. Not the best scenario to test, maybe later it can be improved

regards