[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem

jnorris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 1 09:25:22 EDT 2012

jnorris [https://community.jboss.org/people/jnorris] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.3 jbpm-console problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739326#739326

Maciej, I replaced taskorm.xml and that fixed the named query issue, but there are still issues with tasks.  I imported the jbpm_resository_export.xml file and rebuilt the packages.  I see the evaluation process in the jbpm-console and can open it in the designer, but there is nothing in either personal or group tasks.  As you can see in the attached server log there is still the MVELDialectRuntimeData error and also one in connecting to the hornetq.