[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: How do we use JBoss Tools with the JBoss AS 7 Fedora package?

Dan Allen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 3 01:50:58 EDT 2012

Dan Allen [https://community.jboss.org/people/dan.j.allen] created the discussion

"Re: How do we use JBoss Tools with the JBoss AS 7 Fedora package?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739510#739510

Btw, I think solving this problem would also solve the problem where Eclipse can't rename a file across a file system boundary (as described in this forum thread:  https://community.jboss.org/thread/196086 'Publishing to JBoss 7.1 Runtime Server...' has encountered a problem). Eclipse should not be touching the root file system where JBoss AS is installed, so there would be no file system crossing. It should only be writing to the deploy locations specified in the user's home directory.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]