[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: How do we use JBoss Tools with the JBoss AS 7 Fedora package?

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 06:05:08 EDT 2012

Max Rydahl Andersen [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] created the discussion

"Re: How do we use JBoss Tools with the JBoss AS 7 Fedora package?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739629#739629

Kudos for looking at the code  :)

But I believe your intepretation of it is wrong - tmpDeployRootFolder refer to the root of the tmp deploy folder configured in the UI  - it is the tempdeployDir, not the server root. It is only in case this directory does not exist we attempt usig the server's temporary deploy folder.

But problem is then AS7's getTempDeployFolder is bogus - so that bug is now found and Rob is working on it  :)

....but this also means that if you actually go and set the temp deploy directory this should just work! Are you 1000% sure you have set the temp deploy directory?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]