[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: JAXWSProperties.SSL_SOCKET_FACTORY alternative in JBoss

Markus Kilås do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 4 09:15:06 EDT 2012

Markus Kilås [https://community.jboss.org/people/ne1mackan] created the discussion

"Re: JAXWSProperties.SSL_SOCKET_FACTORY alternative in JBoss"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739679#739679

Ok thank you, then I will probably go with the switching to jbossws-cxf as I can not require my users to patch the application server manually. Also making changes to the web services stack implementation doesn't sound like something you can do in the supported JBoss EAP version.

Regards,
Markus

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]