[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Simple step by step for JBPM 5 web application

Rajan Vij do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 12:15:31 EDT 2012

Rajan Vij [https://community.jboss.org/people/rajvij] created the discussion

"Re: Simple step by step for JBPM 5 web application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739982#739982

Ok, what I wanted to ask was how do I move my human task(the one available with eclipse plugin) application to jboss server as 7. I couldn't find a single example which talks about moving human task application to jboss as 7.

+ I have created a simple Rest web service in which when I try to call human task process, it doesn't works. Why? I am using same persistence xml and jndi is defined in standalone.xml.

I am new to jBPM and hibernate and thus facing several issues so it would be realy great if you could atleast confirm below is correct, if not provide steps to use create a web application using existing java:jboss/datasources/jbpmDS.

I have created dynamic web project in which I define class for rest web service and move rest of the code of human task application accordingly into the application.

But it still get exceptions like

: Entity manager could not be created for "org.hibernate.persistence.jpa"
: Datasource could not be found.

How's task get persisted when I run human taska project using eclipse?

Do we have an application available where in I could just code and deploy that. A kinda sample.war that has persistence.xml defined for using java:jboss/datasources/jbpmDS
Thanks in advance.