[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Restart JBPM5 Process after system crash

Swaminathan Bhaskar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 5 16:57:10 EDT 2012

Swaminathan Bhaskar [https://community.jboss.org/people/swaminathan.bhaskar] created the discussion

"Restart JBPM5 Process after system crash"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/740026#740026

I am using JBPM5 V5.2 and exploring the basic BPM functionality. I have a simple persistent process definition - a script task and a signal task that converge on a AND gateway and finally execute a script task before the process ends. I am testing the persistence capabilities by killing the process (to simulate system crash) before the signal (after the first script task). I want to restart the process and continue with the signal and the second script task. How does one load process instances that have not yet completed (crash) ? Any help or pointers appreciated.