[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Call web service in JBoss server A which call another web service in JBoss server B

Jin Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 7 20:48:50 EDT 2012

Jin Xu [https://community.jboss.org/people/xujin_helen] created the discussion

"Re: Call web service in JBoss server A which call another web service in JBoss server B"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/740558#740558

I found this link ( https://community.jboss.org/thread/103479 https://community.jboss.org/thread/103479) which has similar/same issue as me. That link suggests to download new web service library  http://www.jboss.org/jbossws/downloads/ http://www.jboss.org/jbossws/downloads/.

Now my question is which version of the library I should download. There are JBossWS-CXF, JBossWS-Native, JBossWS-Metro. I guess I should download JBossWS-Native since I am using JBoss EAP

5.0.0.

Thanks,

Jin

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]