[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm ran fine for 1 day, now is broken.. :)

Carlos Crosetti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 9 18:10:14 EDT 2012

Carlos Crosetti [https://community.jboss.org/people/carlos.crosetti] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm ran fine for 1 day, now is broken.. :)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/740837#740837

I continued researching the demo install and setup and finally got a pattern.

It does not work with Java 1.7u4.

Under Java 1.6 update 32 runs fine.

Windowx 7, no issues.
Windows XP SP3, I had to manually start the human-task service by typing "ant start.human.task"

I am still researching why so many log warnigs about common jars not located.  like log4j-1.2.16.jar.

So this discussion item will be kept open until my server log is clean.