[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: AquaLogic to jBPM porting?

raja murugesan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 12 03:29:47 EDT 2012

raja murugesan [https://community.jboss.org/people/raja021084] created the discussion

"Re: AquaLogic to jBPM porting?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/741137#741137

Thank you Mauricio.

We also considering an alternate approach for this. Could you please give your input on this.

1) Migrate ALBPM workflow into jBPM 3.x JPDL workflow. Considering jBPM 3.x is very matured and widely used by many customers.
2)Later when jBPM 5.x become stable and mature, migrate JPDL workflow into jBPM 5.x BPMN workflow.
(I assume that JBoss provides necessary documents and utilities for JPDL to BPMN  migration as part of jBPM 3.x to jBPM 5.x porting)

Thanks,
Raja