[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: CXF services in a war

Steffen Krause do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 13 11:33:21 EDT 2012

Steffen Krause [https://community.jboss.org/people/kimba74] created the discussion

"Re: CXF services in a war"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/741518#741518

Alession,

Thanks for the additional information, guess I'll have to take a look at the new JBossWS documentation as well.

In my specific case I had to add some additional JAXB classes to the JAXB Context of the endpoint as I'm using an extension mechanism and the XML fragments I send to the Endpoint are not referenced in the WSDL and are therefore not added to the JAXB Context automatically. In order to do that kind of CXF configuration jbossws-cxf.xml is still the right way to go?

Thanks for looking into the <jaxws:client> issue I'm having. Let me know if there is additional information I can provide (in the other thread) as I have been talking to Daniel Kulp from the CXF team quite a bit and spent most of last weekend "debugging" my implementation.

Thanks,

Steffen

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]