[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: Put environment properties in jndi.properties file.

Laura delli Paoli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 14 08:24:44 EDT 2012

Laura delli Paoli [https://community.jboss.org/people/lauradp] created the discussion

"Re: Put environment properties in jndi.properties file."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/741735#741735

In  https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS71/EJB+invocations+from+a+remote+client+using+JNDI https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS71/EJB+invocations+from+a+remote+client+using+JNDI you ca read:

 The "org.jboss.ejb.client.naming" has a URLContextFactory implementation which will be used by the JNDI APIs to parse and return an object for ejb: namespace lookups. You can either pass these properties to the constructor of the InitialContext class or have a jndi.properites file in the classpath of the client application, which ......

My question is "how can I put jndi.properites file in the classpath of my application (I'm using Ecplise IDE)?
I wrote this line  in the .classpath file
<classpathentry kind="src" path="jndi.properties"/>
but propertiesa re not read. I suppose mthe problem is in the kind of the classpath entry!
Can anyone help me?

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]