[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Request to download fixes.

Luis Victor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 15 00:03:30 EDT 2012

Luis Victor [https://community.jboss.org/people/keymaker19] created the discussion

"Request to download fixes."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/741884#741884

Hi i need to do a workflow application with human participants using the jbpm tool.i don't have much time. I need to download and build the code of the 5.3 version (if is stable) with the human tasks service and the jbpm console fixes. Please tell me how to do that and give me a link where i can download all the code. I have a very poor connection and cant't use remote git repositories from and IDE.