[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - embedded: extracting RAR twice causes failure on Windows

Tomohisa igarashi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 18 02:36:57 EDT 2012

Tomohisa igarashi [https://community.jboss.org/people/igarashitm] created the discussion

"embedded: extracting RAR twice causes failure on Windows"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/742241#742241

Hi,

I'm trying to get IronJacamar embedded(1.0.9.Final) worked on Windows, and experiencing RAR deployment failure, though it doesn't happen on fedora.

On Windows, extracting RAR into ironjacamar.home\tmp fails at RAActivator.deploy(). I've noticed that the RADeployer already have done same thing at RADeployer.deploy() before RAActivator do, so RADeployer may be keeping file lock.

I need to use this version same as AS7. Could anyone let me know any workaround, please?

Thanks,
Tomo

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]