[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM Timers behaviour

Bira Neto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 19 13:31:47 EDT 2012

Bira Neto [https://community.jboss.org/people/biraneto] created the discussion

"JBPM Timers behaviour"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/742825#742825

What is the bahaviour for jbpm timers in a low level? Does reaching the end event in the workflow clears the timers?
I also ask this because I have a workflow that has a start timer (with a cycle type and 1 min period) leading to and end event. I was expecting it to start every minute but it only do so while the end event is not reached (if I put some more flows and gateways that block the end from being reached). Is that expected behaviour or should timers fire indefinetely for such a workflow?