[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to save history of the process in a database

Ashish Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 08:08:21 EDT 2012

Ashish Kumar [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashish_kumar] created the discussion

"Re: How to save history of the process in a database"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/743057#743057

But can I use the inbuilt H2 database? And in the user guide that I had doesn't mention anything regarding the creatio of the database.Can you share the user guide or the link if possible.And also let me know whether my approach is correct or not.