[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: java.lang.Error: Undefined operation name <x>, when <x> was removed from interface (wsdl)

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 20 10:09:46 EDT 2012

Peter Johnson [https://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] created the discussion

"Re: java.lang.Error: Undefined operation name <x>,   when <x> was removed from interface (wsdl)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/743098#743098

Looks like Eclipse is doing some things under the hood, part of which is opening port 49251. Don't ask me why. My recommendation: don't run the unit tests in Eclipse. Make the developers run the unit tests from the command line (you said the tests ran fine from Hudson, so make the run the same script on their desktop).

I'll add this to the long list of ways that Eclipse can make your life miserable! Personally, I only use Eclipse as a glorified text editor. I rarely use any of the supplied wizards. And I never build or run tests from within Eclipse - all that I do from the command line.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]