[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to store process definition to the database in jBPM5?

Pedro Gonçalves do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 21 04:51:29 EDT 2012

Pedro Gonçalves [https://community.jboss.org/people/pgoncalves] created the discussion

"Re: How to store process definition to the database in jBPM5?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/743290#743290

Hi,

I had the same problem. I realize that the jbpm5 does not have that mechanism (at least I didn't find it) and I don't want to use guvnor.
I ended the problem by creating a table in my db where I save the process definitions. Just a simple table where I save the process definitions as a byte array.

I'm still in dev, and so far it works well...