[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problem with jBPM5.3 and (needed) activated jpa in standalone.xml

hamsterdancer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 11:46:14 EDT 2012

hamsterdancer [https://community.jboss.org/people/hamsterdancer] created the discussion

"Re: Problem with jBPM5.3 and (needed) activated jpa in standalone.xml"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744021#744021

Back to the beginning. I thought the problem is solved but it looks like it isn't. The deployment process works fine except for a birt problem(which is not needed atm) with the current configuration and a vfs problem I don't understand, but I think (or better hope) it has nothing todo with the main problem. (It is the following:  http://pastebin.com/tW50KVzE http://pastebin.com/tW50KVzE)

The problem now is after logging in to the console after a few moments (it looks like some guvnor initialization) I'm getting an exception for a class (bitronix.tm.TransactionManagerServices) so I've just copied the btm-2.1.2.jar from the runtime directory into WEB-INF/lib of the console server war and the human task war.

This "at least" changes the exception to the following exceptions:  http://pastebin.com/Ag4epYY2 http://pastebin.com/Ag4epYY2

Any ideas left? :-/