[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: [m2e-wro4j] Anyone Have An Example Project?

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 25 16:46:45 EDT 2012

Denis Golovin [https://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin] created the discussion

"Re: [m2e-wro4j] Anyone Have An Example Project?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744099#744099

Lee, I folowed the links and got this working for richfaces-web app from JBoss Central. I would try to start eclipse from command line and check if there are any error mesages or exceptions in standard error output.
I have only two differences from your project:
1. I have WEB-INF/wro.xml instead of WEB-INF/Wro4j.xml
2. I configured only jsDestinationFolder and cssDestinationFolder in configuration

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]