[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm console issue, human task dont complete.

Pedro Gonçalves do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 08:17:05 EDT 2012

Pedro Gonçalves [https://community.jboss.org/people/pgoncalves] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm console issue, human task dont complete."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744221#744221

I have a problem, and it looks like is related to this...

I don't use the jbpm console, but in my app I've started a very simply workflow

Start-------> Human Task ----------> End

I've completed the human task (status = completed), and the workflow did not end. It was supposed to end, right? It's related to this issue?

There will be any release before 5.4?

Thanks