[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Language setting in I18NTEXT

jnorris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 16:01:49 EDT 2012

jnorris [https://community.jboss.org/people/jnorris] created the discussion

"Language setting in I18NTEXT"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744368#744368

This issue is somewhat related to the one I'm having with exceptions getting a task.  When ksession.startProcess() is called it is creating a task and rows in other task-related tables including I18NTEXT.  The language column is always set to "en-UK".  I tried adding a language variable to the map in the startProcess call but that doesn't change the value in the language column.  Does anyone have any insight on this?  Otherwise what use is the language column?