[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Human tasks : LocalTaskService JTA issue

Miloud Haimoune do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 10:34:13 EDT 2012

Miloud Haimoune [https://community.jboss.org/people/milhaim] created the discussion

"Re: Human tasks : LocalTaskService JTA issue"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744557#744557

After some debugging I found that this exception happened in this conditions:

when closing the process instance (reaching the End transition), the TaskServiceSession is called to skip the active human task

there is one human task but claimed by a user and the following exception happens.

org.jbpm.task.service.PermissionDeniedException: User '[User:'Administrator']' was unable to execution operation 'Skip' on task id 21 due to a no 'current status' match

 the transaction is marked to rollback, status STATUS_MARKED_ROLLBACK because I'm using Jboss 5 transaction manager

this method is called after

|  | private void doOperationInTransaction(final TransactedOperation operation) { |
|  | if (ut.getStatus() == javax.transaction.Status.STATUS_NO_TRANSACTION) { |
} else {
            em.joinTransaction();

trying to join a transaction in status  MARKED_ROLLBACK which explains the exception "No active JTA transaction on joinTransaction call"

after that I added the code to complete the task successfully. but the TaskServiceSession still excute the skip task, *where there is no human tasks.*

I dont have this probelm if I don't restart the ksession.

Thanks.