[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss EAP 6 requires two stop commands to really stop

henk de boer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 27 18:03:10 EDT 2012

henk de boer [https://community.jboss.org/people/henk53] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss EAP 6 requires two stop commands to really stop"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744652#744652

> henk de boer wrote:
>
> Before I'll create the Jira issue let me first investigate what happens on a fresh Eclipse 3.7.2.

Using a fresh Eclipse 3.7.2 with only JBoss Tools installed (a small selection from JBoss Tools actually), JBoss 6 EAP starts and stops nearly instantly.

In the Eclipse environment where it fails, there are some extra plug-ins and servers installed: the OpenShift, GlassFish and WebLogic (OEPE) server runtimes, the eGit and Mercurial plug-ins and finally the GAE plug-in.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]