[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: Possible to configure DB2ConnectionPoolDataSource?

francesco benvadi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 11:21:20 EDT 2012

francesco benvadi [https://community.jboss.org/people/fbenvadi] created the discussion

"Re: Possible to configure DB2ConnectionPoolDataSource?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744828#744828

Hi All,
I would like to re-open this thread because I'm facing an extremely valid reason to use ConnectionPool directly specially for DB 10.1 on.
The database from Version 10.1 is able to filter either records or columns based on Connection User (actually Trused Connections)
This feature is based on User Id of the connection which, having the Pool, allows to change the user for the connection and actually to pool them not to reconnect on any requests.
Everytime I ask for connection pool via JNDI I should receive not the WarppedDataSource but the ConnectionPool to be able to ask for "TrustedConnections"
This is my problem.

Any type of possible solution will be extremely well accepted because we are facing this problem with a very key customer.
Thanks since now to anyone the would help

Franco

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]