[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm 5.3 - GenericCommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler and LocalTaskService, how to use it?

gardellajp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 28 11:31:02 EDT 2012

gardellajp [https://community.jboss.org/people/gardellajp] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm 5.3 - GenericCommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler and LocalTaskService, how to use it?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744832#744832

I did this in a project:

|  | StatefulKnowledgeSession session = |
|      | JPAKnowledgeService.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(gewKnowledgeBase(), null, getEnvoriment()); |

TaskServiceSession taskServiceSession = taskService.createSession();
taskServiceSession.setTransactionType(Constants.TRANSACTION_TYPE);
org.jbpm.task.TaskService client = new LocalTaskService(taskServiceSession);
SyncWSHumanTaskHandler handler = new SyncWSHumanTaskHandler(client, session);
handler.setLocal(true);
handler.connect();
session.getWorkItemManager().registerWorkItemHandler("Human Task", handler);

I did a library that modularize this, to handle close resources etc.

Hope it helps.