[jboss-user] [jBPM] - About jBPM5

Jay Patel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 04:35:25 EDT 2012

Jay Patel [https://community.jboss.org/people/jay4smile] created the discussion

"About jBPM5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744983#744983

Hello,
        I am new bee to jBPM and Drools.
       I have downloaded jBPM5 final version.
and installed it successfully.

I have some Questions.!

1) When I am creating helloWorld.bpmn, it opens in XML format,I am unable to open it in pallet.
2) I have created custom task as per video shown in   *http://vimeo.com/29457538 http://vimeo.com/29457538.*
     But that task is not visible in Pallet.which configuration is left?
3) I want to call restlet web service with jBPM is it possible??

4) I try to run sample program (came with jBPM installer) sample -> evaluation Program. I got error like

*HornetQHTWorkItemHandler cannot be resolved to a type*
*     The import org.jbpm.process.workitem.wsht cannot be resolved*

    I am unable to trace the problem.

So, can anyone guide me how can I solved above listed Problems??

If any one have web Application example with jBPM ,Please help me and provide me that example..

Thanks and Regards,
Jay Patel