[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Web Service

Mike Caputo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 23:16:23 EDT 2012

Mike Caputo [https://community.jboss.org/people/eequalsmcaputo] created the discussion

"Re: Web Service"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745189#745189

OK, I'll try to be more specific.  I created a Dynamic Web Project and added a Simple Web Service to it.  I then added a WebMethod to accept an image and return an ID.  I think that's right, but I now have no idea how to deploy and test it; I'm not sure whether I have the Dynamic Web Project set up right.  I've tried setting up Maven, but I'm also not very familiar with that, so I'm really just guessing.

Again, all of the documentation I'm finding seems to assume I know a lot about JBoss or EJB or Jersey etc etc.  Would really appreciate any help.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]